Equipped with the most efficient technology, we can quickly provide exacting designs for the highest quality precision tooling, dies and molds to customer specifications.
For even greater flexibility, Leech provides file transfer/translation capabilities, enabling system compatibility, increased accuracy, and/or further enhancement. Our goal is to get you exactly what you need within the time frame you need it.
Leech is a design-build-run service providing cost-saving manufacturing to customers. By utilizing single-source options, handling is minimized and efficiency, accuracy and savings are maximized.
From design to a completely finished product, you can rely on Leech to meet your special requirement needs.
• AutoCAD 2017, Inventor 2017
• SolidWorks 2017
• .dwg (Standard AutoCAD drawing file)
• .dxf (Drawing exchange format)
• .iam ( AutoDesk Inventor assembly file)
• .idw (AutoDesk Inventor drawing file)
• .igs (Initial graphics exchange specification)
• .mcx (Mastercam part file)
• .par (Solid Edge part file)
• .prt (Pro/Engineer part drawing)
• .sat (acis format)
• .sldprt (Solid Works part file)
• .stp (Step format)
• .x_t (Parasolid format)
Other File formats that we can utilize:
• .pdf ( Adobe Acrobat)
• .tif (Image File)
A prototype service is available to assist in product design evaluation and to aid in verifying manufacturing process capability. Please contact us for more information.